Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Dermelect Cosmeceuticals Launches ME's Bejeweled Collection for F/W2014

Happy New Year!  I hope you had a joyous and celebratory holiday. Now...BACK TO WORK! LOL!

Yep, it's time to get back to the grindstone, and I'm stating off the new year by enjoying some fall favorites.

Dermelect released these beauties in the Fall of 2014 and they are gorgeous! In fact I'm wearing on of them now, and I still love it!


Deremelect " Gilded"
2 coats, no top coat

I just did the dishes, so my nail are a bit "wide", but the color is definitely "on point".  "Gilded" is a textured patina gold polish with a green duochrome flash.   The texture isn't as rough as "Zoya Pixies", it is more smooth. Almost "bumpy" rather than "gritty".  Perfectly opaque in 2 coats. 

Here are some shots in indirect lighting. 



Dermelect "Heirloom"
2 coats, no top coat


"Heirloom" is a metallic royal sapphire shimmer, and it is gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!  I've worn this twice and I am in LOVE!  This is more indigo, than sapphire, but the color and the shine are perfect.  This went on well, no issues and was perfectly opaque in 2 coats.  

Dermelect "Belle Epoque"
2 coats, no top coat


"Belle Epoque" is a dark chocolate creme.  They describe it as "deep smoky quartz creme", but it's dark chocolate, LOL!  It is very pretty and went on well in 2 coats, however I feel like I have several polishes his color, so this one didn't thrill me as much as the others. 

Dermelect "Lustrous"
2 coats, no top coat




"Lustrous" is a sparkling cranberry wine color, but more brick than red. I wanted to love this polish, but the color fell a bit "flat" for me. They describe it as a "sparkling cognac", but cognac is more brown.  Both of my parents are cognac drinkers, so I know what cognac looks like, LOL. I personally prefer vodka. :)

The sparkle in this polish is gorgeous, but it took three coats for me to get it opaque.  My favorites are "Heirloom" and "Gilded". 

Dermelect retails for $14.00 - $16.00 and can be purchased online at www.dermelect.com and at high-end apothecaries, beauty boutiques, salons, spas, medi-spas and doctors offices.

Keep It Sweet!

*Info sent by PR
Pin It!

No comments: