Tuesday, September 4, 2012

COLOR CLUB: IN TRUE FASHION FALL 2012 NAIL POLISH COLLECTION: Swatches and Review

Sorry for the delay in getting these posted.  I was sent 2 bottles of one color and missing another, so I had to wait...you don't expect me to only post 11 of 12 colors, do you? LOL! :)

But they are all here now and here we go...

Color Club "Look Book"
Bright Red
2 coats, no top coat



























Great red creme, a definite staple in every fall nail polish wardrobe.


Color Club "Style Icon"
Burgundy
3 coats, no top coat



























Very nice dark red.  I needed 3 coats to cover up some bald spots, but applied nicely and dried smoothly.

Color Club "By Design"
Plum
2 coats, no top coat



























Sorry my nails are shorter here, this is the bottle that came later, after I trimmed my nails. :)

I love purples like this, perfect purple grape.

Color Club "In the Limelight"
Periwinkle
2 coats, no top coat



























Nice blue periwinkle creme.

Color Club "Muse-ical"
Gray
2 coats, no top coat



























I love my grays,a and this is no exception. Smoky, yet not too dark to be mistaken for black. Nice!

Color Club "Fashion Moment"
Eggplant
2 coats, no top coat



























Nice and dark eggplant creme. This color gave me some troubles. on the 2nd coat. I had a bit o drag, and thus the application was lumpy. But still a good color for fall, every girls needs a "vampy".

Color Club "Editorial"
Peridot Duochrome
2 coats, no top coat



























In the shade...














We've seen, we've bought it, but here it is again! I never get tired of seeing swatches of this color, gorgeous!

Color Club "Port-folio"
Purple Duochrome
2 coats, no top coat



























In the shade...



























I love this color, and I do not have anything in my collection like this, so it's a keeper! Beautiful duochrome action going on over here! Love it!

Color Club "Personal Stylist"
Blue Duochrome
3 coats, no top coat



























I love this blue, it is bright and shimmers and shines from "within", but it does seem familiar? Aww who cares, it's a blue, it's perfect!!!!LOL :)

Color Club "First Looks"
Blue Green Metallic
2 coats, no top coat



























Very cool color! Dark and vampy green that looks teal blue at the same time. Oh yeah, this is an awesome color!  Applied great, no issues here!

Color Club "Model Behavior"
Bronze Metallic
2 coats, no top coat



























A nice copper colored shimmer. I love the brightness this color has. It can be streaky, so apply this color with some patience and you'll love it.

Color Club "Show Time"
Charcoal Metallic
2 coats, no top coat








































Great color, with lots of subtle shimmer of green, pink and purple.   I think I will apply this over black to make it more dark, perfect for Halloween.

Overall these are great colors, and I love the variety of shades. It is true, I see a couple of dupes from other collections, and some colors are not that unique, but still everything is very "on point" for Fall. .

My favorites are "Port-folio", "First Looks" and "Show Time".

Color Club’s In True Fashion Collection will be available in August of 2012. All Color Club products are made in the USA and are not tested on animals. Products are available at shopcolorclub.com.

*Product provided by PR

Pin It!

3 comments:

Johanna (Paillette) said...

Wow!! Your swatches have me wanting several of these!!
Gorgeous!!!

Carina M said...

I must have In the Limelight!

Unknown said...

Thanks @Johanna,I aim to please! :)

@Carina M- It is a definite must have! Periwinkle is my second favorite next to Navy :)