Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Grey and hot pink leopard manicure!

Hello Kit Kats :) Today I have a manicure inspired by a pair of my nieces new tennis shoes. :)

Here is the manicure....














(not my best work)...and here is the shoe...










Aren't they cute! Now back to the manicure..



























I used Diamond Cosmetics "Concrete Jungle", as my base color, and then did the tips and nail art using Barielle "Not that Kinda Girl", and "China Glaze "Concrete Catwalk".

Now the base color is great, 2 coats and it is perfect. I love Diamond Cosmetics, their polishes are great and super cheap. It is always good to order from them.

The pink color is a great neon color that opaque in one coat, but it slightly thick, so when using a thick polish for tips, it can be clumpy and not very smooth. :(  I used painters frog tape to cover the grey area while painting the tips pink :)














The good thing about this manicure, is that my leopard pattern did not smear when I applied the top coat :) I used a dotting tool for the leopard print, and I used the larger tool, so that my pattern was thicker and stood out more :)














After I let the manicure sit for a couple minutes, I topped it off with Seche Vite and everything dried nicely :)

Overall I am very happy with this manicure :)














Keep It Sweet!
Pin It!

6 comments:

Simona @lightyournails said...

Pink and gray is one of my favourite colour combo <3

Unknown said...

Very cute!!

my pretty paints said...

awesome color combo!

Unknown said...

Thanks ladies :)

Unknown said...

Loving this! Works really well together and the shoes are cute too!

Awesome Amy said...

I posted my grey leopard mani on my blog a few months ago, and just updated it to include a link to your site, hope you don't mind!