Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Milani "Sail Away"

Today have a beautiful blue shimmer released by Milani for their Spring 2012 collection. Milani "Sail Away" is a medium blue creme with blue and silver shimmer. Almost a perfect match for the deep blue shimmer of the ocean.

Milani "Sail Away"
2 coats








































I paired this pretty blue polish with an accent silver foil nail, Sally Hansen Chrome Nail Makeup in "Titanium Chrome". Both applied smoothly in 2 coats, and once topped with 1 coat of Seche Vite, dried perfectly!

This blue is bright and blue, and the metallic shimmer does not diminish the bright tone at all, really nice! :)





























"Titanium Chrome" is different, it's like a very opaque white chrome, very cool. I found this little gem at my local Dollar Tree, great deal for a dollar. :)














I yeah...I love my blues and this is no exception! I can't think of another blue in my collection that is close to this one, so it's a keeper!

Keep It Sweet!

Pin It!

6 comments:

Simona @lightyournails said...

This blue is just gorgeous!!

Sincerely Stephanie said...

wow this is stunning! I love the accent nail as well :)

Unknown said...

I love this! I was wondering if you found Titanium Chrome recently? I love these! thanks ^_^

Unknown said...

@Patricia SouthernSisterPolish- No I found it the DT several months ago, in fact I haven't seen any good polish at the DT in a longtime. Thanks for commenting :)

Anonymous said...

I love both of those colors - such a pretty mani!

Kas said...

This polish is stunning!!! In all honesty most polishes whose names have to do with the ocean, sailing or just water in general I like.