Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Last holiday manicure....

I still have 1 more holiday manicure to share. This one I wore the day after Christmas, while shopping :)














I actually like this one the best! 














I started off with a great red creme, China Glaze "Phat Santa" from the 2010 Holiday Collection, and a dark green creme, Orly "Enchanted Forest" on the ring finger, and layered China Glaze "Party Hearty" on top of it all!



























Party Hearty is from their Holiday 2010 collection and is AWESOME! Best Holiday Glitter ever! It is comprised of small gold glitter with larger hexagon shaped glitter in red and green! :)









































The red glitter is slightly "lost" on top of the red base.  I think I like "Party Hearty" on top of the Orly dark green creme, better :)

I hope everyone had a safe and happy holiday and new year! :)

Woo Hoo, 2012!!!!!


Pin It!

6 comments:

Erika said...

So Christmas-y and pretty. :) I love Party Hearty. Adore it. I am trying to hoard it because I don't want it to run out. lol

Have I ever told you how much I enjoy your candy backgrounds? I can visit here and get my sweet fix. No calories. :D

Rainbowify Me said...

I like it better on the green too, but they're both pretty.
Happy new year! :)

naomuack said...

i need this lovely neil next years's xmas !! yappy :D

LadyLuck said...

I gave u an award http://ladyluckbeauty.blogspot.com/2012/01/versatile-blogger-award.html

Jessie :) said...

LOVE IT! I've been looking all over for Party Hearty and can't seem to find it! :( are they discontinued?

Nichque said...

OMG I freaking ADORE this!