Thursday, July 7, 2011

Red Jelly Flakie!!!

Yeah...you read that right, I have a red jelly flakie for ya, from TEEEZ!!!

"Femme Fatale"
2 coats






















This is a gorgeous red jelly  with shimmering flakes of violet and gold...so, so pretty! 















Jelly, jelly, jelly goodness! The flakes are very pretty and sparkle all day on the nail!

The Polished Perfectionist has great pics of this beauty, HERE.

You can really see the flakes in her pics :)














...and the flakes are awesome! Such a perfect combo of the red jelly with the gold and violet flakes!!













Upon further investigation, with my handy camera, I clicked this pic.  Yep, this brand is another lovely from the Dutch...woo hoo, go Dutch, you've done it again! 
You've made another brand I love and CAN NOT get easily...thanks  LOL *muah* :)



























"TEEEZ trendy cosmetics is a Dutch-based hip and fashionable cosmetics company.
TEEEZ trendy cosmetics offers makeup for eyes, lips, nails and body.
Have Fun, Get Noticed, Be TEEEZED... " 
Pin It!

10 comments:

Megan Harmeyer said...

Ugh! You are SOOOO mean. This polish (like the one you showed yesterday) is gorgeous! Red. jelly. flakie. Awesome.

Zayra Giselle said...

omg where did you get it??? i've been after it for a while :(

i went to the link you posted but there is no buy option ;(

Toyomi said...

Ahhh this is beautiful . So so so pretty .

Unknown said...

@Megan-I know, it's so pretty..it hurts :)

@Zayra- I received it in a MUA swap with a woman in the Netherlands.

@Toyomi- Isn't it, I love looking at these pics..in fact I may have to wear this one again soon..LOL!

The Phalanges Friend said...

Raoww I wish these were available in the U.S.
So pretty!

AmyGrace said...

You know how much I like this one, right? :o) What a sexy red... *sigh*

And hey, thanks for mentioning me, you're a sweetheart! ♥

Unknown said...

@ChaosButterfly- Me too :(

@AmyGarce- I love, love your blog, it was my pleasure :)

NeeLai said...

pretty color! i love this! :) by the way im your new follower and i enjoy reading your blog, you can visit my blog too :)

:)

NY*NAIL*DIVA said...

AWESOME color!

Anonymous said...

Oh man! Just when I swore off swapping internationally......WANT!