Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Quick Manicure....

I had to be out the door in 20 minutes and I barely had time to think of a quick manicure, so this is what I did

2 coats of Orly "Shine" with China Glaze "Atlantis" on top on the ring finger, as an accent.




























Foils always deliver a great quick manicure, that always looks stunning! The foil texture of "Shine" is very easy to apply and super forgiving if your technique is a bit "off", or like me, you are in a SUPER rush. :)

And of course I had my Lush Lemony Flutter Cuticle Butter close by to make sure my cuticle were well taken care of. :)

   












I topped all this off with 1 coat of Seche and I was out the door and on the road. I was rushing to a surprise going away party for my friend, who will be teaching English in Indonesia for 2 years. What an awesome opportunity she has, and of course she has invited me down for a visit. Woo Hoo, hells yes!.  She has her own 2 bedroom house, housekeeper/cook and driver...SWEET!. 
 
I'm definitely starting my vacation fund and saving my $$$$, 2 weeks in Indonesia...hells yes!!!!! 














I could have done another coat of "Atlantis", but I seriously did not have enough time..LOL :)














Indonesia here I come!!!! :):)
Pin It!

3 comments:

ambern1984 said...

I am in love with Atlantis!! I'm going to have to look for that one next time I'm out :)

NY*NAIL*DIVA said...

Your nails are so awesome and the color combo is beautiful

Unknown said...

@ambern1984- It's a great color! A definite Must Have!

@NYNailDiva- Thank you :)