Thursday, May 19, 2011

Zoya, OPI, and Orly...Oh my!!!

Yeah, I did it, I combined these 3 mega polish powerhouses into one manicure...ha ha ha , I'm mad I tell you....MAD!!!!!!!!!! **evil scientist laugh**



























Cool ain't it?!  I applied 2 coats of Zoya "Sooki", and then 2 coats of Orly "Shine", then topped "Shine" with one thick coat of OPI "Red Shatter"...genius I tell you!!!! :P














So many people asked me if I was wearing "Silver Shatter", but I told them "Nope, it's red shatter over a silver foil base"..hee hee!! Even though the "Red Shatter" is darker than "Sooki", I think the 2 colors combined with the silver foil make for a very easy and interesting manicure.  What do you think?














Zoya "Sooki" is such a pretty red creme to wear this summer, bright and fun and perfect in two coats.  It has pink undertones, which makes it a true "summer red". Soo nice! Zoya is one of the very few "consistent" brands when it comes to formula and texture.  They always deliver and easy polish to wear and apply.





























Orly "Shine: is my FAVORITE silver foil, applies perfectly in 2 coats and it dries nice and smooth showing no brush strokes, it's my go-to polish of choice!

OPI "Red Shatter", what can I say...it's genius, pure genius!!!
Pin It!

11 comments:

Sophie said...

I feel the same about Zoya. Love them! The new Sally Hansen crackles are nice; I just bought the pink one.

Megan Harmeyer said...

I think the red crackle looks perfect over the silver foil - it matches Sooki nicely. I love your evil laugh. :)

BMR said...

Love that red shatter over the silver foil!

Unknown said...

Thanks, I think ti turned out really nicely! Crackle has truly made me crack addict..I love it!

@Sophie- I have not seen the SH versions in stores yet, I'll keep looking :)

@Megan- Sometimes everyone has to be a little evil..LOL :)

@BMR- I think the navy shatter over foil will be even better :)

Icequeen81 said...

Nice red color

Gwen - SpaceLifeThoughts said...

I like that you did the shatter on only one nail!

Refined and Polished said...

I'm so not a red polish girl...but I figured I should have at least one that I can go to. I'm so glad I chose Sooki...it wears perfectly!!!

Toyomi said...

I love the red color it's so beautiful . I love the accent nail !

Carly @ Lacquered Lover said...

Love the red shatter over the silver foil, but then again I love anything with silver foil!

Une Ruxi à Paris said...

I am wearing this today!! I love it! Doesn't it remind you of old movies?

ABOP Laquerlove said...

I thought that was silver shatter as well! That red is hawt on you.