Friday, July 2, 2010

I caught a chill

This polish was one of my first lemmings when I started to follow nail blogs in Oct. 2009. 

I believe I saw it on Getcha Nails Did, and it was stunning!

*UPDATE* Brooke said she doesn't think it was her who blogged about Blue Chill...who is the mystery blogger who swatched it before me?....LMAO..the search continues :)

I had no idea then that the Dollar Tree had polish, NOW I stop by the DT every week! LMAO!

I finally found it last week, and I was so happy I found it!

Love it, 2 coats.  It was a bit streaky and I had to fight the brush strokes but  it was worth it! 

There is also 1 coat of top coat and I just love the Icelandic blue shimmer!


"Blue Chill" is a lovely grey shimmer with an added ice blue shimmer flash, so pretty in person!

I'm still looking for "Twinkle, Twinkle", but "Blue Chill" will keep me on ice till then. :) HA!
Pin It!

11 comments:

Brooke said...

LOL!! I was like ooooh I like that color, and then I read that you thought I had it, lol!! I can't remember if I have that one or not, but I think I have an extra Twinkle Twinkle if you want it!! Send me an email at brookiebaby0506 at yahoo.com

Unknown said...

@Brooke- email sent :P If it wasn't you then who was it? Ho hum!

jbrobeck said...

i have this in my mosterous pile of untrieds from DT! i am trying to see if i can fill up an entire helmer drawer with maybellines!!!

amusedPolish said...

I love this color on you :)
the shimmer makes it extra special :D

Stephanie Merlin said...

Very pretty blue. I used to think blues like this weren't so great on me, but I've fallen in love with them!

Unknown said...

It's beautiful. I have to check my stash to see if I have it. I'm sure hoping I do :D

polishedlyrics said...

This looks lovely and shimmery! Love it.

Libby's Pink Vanity said...

That is an easy color to fall in love with, yes! It makes me think of quiet, snowy mornings growing up in the Midwest. (Nothing like living here in Florida!!)

Katrina said...

ooh! i like that color! looks great on you!

deltacephei said...

Oh this is a great color!

Dani M said...

I love this! I'm hitting up my Dollar Tree tomorrow! :)